Keen to meet with potential investors, entrepreneurs and partners? Matchmaking is a quick and easy way to connect with actors in the sustainable and inclusive business field from around the world.
What you'll get:
- Share your profile with other Forum participants, including what you offer and look for.
- Discover who else is participating and send direct messages before and during the event.
- Schedule virtual 1:1 meetings of 15 min with Forum participants on the day of the event.
How to take part:
Matchmaking is included in the free Standard ticket. When registering, set up your profile and add information about what you look for/can offer to other participants.
- Go to "Agenda" to make sure the Matchmaking Sessions are added to your agenda - if not, simply press "Add".
- Go to "Participants" and filter for Matchmaking. Add any additional filters to find the people aligned with your goals.
- Click on the participant you would like to meet, then press "Request meeting" and add a short message.
- The participant will get an email notification. If they accept, they will pick a timeslot for the meeting.
- And voilà, your meeting is now booked! You can view & manage your meetings under "Meetings".
On the day, go to "Meetings" and click on the green button "Start Meeting" next to your scheduled meeting to start the 15min video calls. Finish the meeting on time to move on to the next ones!
- Spend a bit of time to create a high-quality profile that is interesting for other participants.
- When requesting meetings, add a meaningful remark about why you would like to meet to increase the chance of having it accepted.
- Respect the other participants by being on time for your meetings. If you are unable to attend a meeting, please cancel or reschedule through the platform to notify the other participant.
- The B2match mobile app (iOS/Android) will help you get access to your meeting schedule via your mobile phone, be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations) and manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests). However, please note that video calls can not be held on the app, only via desktop.
- We strongly recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser, as there are some display issues with Internet Explorer.