Calls to Action
Would you like to participate in online workshops focused on specific Calls to Actions to accelerate inclusive and sustainable initiatives with developing markets? This is the most action-oriented part of the event where you either get to participate in a workshop to share experiences, ideas and collaborate with actors from around the world.
- Adopting Digital Solutions in Agri-food Value Chains
- Sustainable and Productive Forests
- Women Empowerment in Clean Energy Value Chains
- Regenerative Sanitation - Future Proofing the Agri Value Chain
- Women as Drivers of Change, Creativity and Innovation
- Building Partnerships between Universities and SMEs for Sustainable Solutions in African Markets
- Dragons’ Den for Inclusive Ventures Businesses (open for investors only)
- Dragons’ Den for Innovations Against Poverty Businesses (open for investors only)
Would you like to host your own Call to Action workshop?
Members of Inclusive Business Sweden have the opportunity to host a workshop with global participants at this event. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more info on the impactful workshop you would like to host and/or for more info about membership.
Join the online CtA workshops here on November 23rd from 12:30 -14:00 Central European Time (please note that you have to be logged in).