Would you like to showcase an offer, request or opportunity connected to your inclusive and sustainable business and/or value chain? On the Marketplace, participants will be able to publish their offers and find out about opportunities from other Forum participants.
What you'll get:
- A chance to showcase your organisation and offer to businesses, investors and organisations from around the world.
- Goal-oriented networking where Forum participants can send direct messages and request 1:1 meetings in response to your offer.
- Find out about inclusive business opportunities and connect with potential partners.
How to take part:
- Create an in-depth profile about the offer you want to showcase during or after your event registration - the sooner you do this the better! We reserve the right not to publish profiles that do not align with the purpose of the event.
- Once published, your profile will be available at the IBF 2021 event page for other participants to see before, during and after the event.
- Create a strong presentation with engaging and detailed information. High quality profiles are visited more often and are more likely to get responses from other participants.
- Make sure your offer aligns with the theme of the event and is attractive for other participants. We reserve the right to reject profiles that do not align with the event.
- Write a marketplace profile for each offer/request.
- We strongly recommend you to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser, as there are some display issues with Internet Explorer.